Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 21 Rockcastle County 18

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Early mistakes by Rockcastle County is just too much for them to overcome and not having a kicking game kills the Rockets.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sultan has SPOKEN!

Wow......I thought Rockcastle was supposed to be tough this year?????? :eek:

Wow, never dreamed this would happen. Good job LC, even though you ruined my contest picks.

Congrats to Lincoln Co. Always like to see teams in our district win.

Good win for Lincoln County.

Lincoln County is back! I've been saying all along that Coach French would lead them to greatness again. Be patient.

The Sultan has SPOKEN!

 

I must consult with The Sultan in all future contests.:cool:

Good win by the Patriots. I can see them finishing second in their district, although they have tough games with Clark County, South Laurel and Whitley County.

 

As for the Rockets, I think they can still win their district, simply because the Bell County game is in Mount Vernon.

 

Both Lincoln and Rockcastle can make a little noise in their classes this season!

How big of an upset is this? And how far should Rockcastle drop in the rankings?

Good job Lincoln Co.

How big of an upset is this? And how far should Rockcastle drop in the rankings?

 

I really don't think this is a big upset. The game was at Lincoln and Rockcastle struggled defensively against Harrison County last week, while Lincoln completely dismantled Garrard County.

 

I would have predicted a Rockcastle County win, but I'm not surprised by this final.

 

As for rankings, I'd say Rockcastle should fit in around #10. I'm not sure how many Class AAA teams (remember, Lincoln is 4A) can beat Rockcastle.

WOW !!! :eek:

 

If Lincoln continues this "return from the ashes", this win will have been a true landmark...

 

:thumb:

Good to see Lincoln didn't have the turnover troubles it had the first two games. They couldn't have pulled it out if they had made those mistakes again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.