Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flag- Burning - Your Views ???

Featured Replies

[ATTACH]59378[/ATTACH]

 

If only everyone had that mentality, I imagine the world would be a much more peaceful place.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever burns the flag should have to go to mandatory sensitivity class and pay for it.

It hurt my feelings and it is a disgrace to the veterans and it makes them feel like they fought for nothing.

 

So yeah make them go to sensitivity class.

We are less than one month removed from the election so yes, I think her position is still worth mentioning.
She's old news and her position has been rendered meaningless and useless. Only conservatives care about her position that means diddlysquat at this point. Old news.

I'm with many on here who hate it but believe it should be permitted.

 

And to those who are in the "America - love it or leave it" camp, I guess I've always been on the "America - love it or try to make it better" side.

She's old news and her position has been rendered meaningless and useless. Only conservatives care about her position that means diddlysquat at this point. Old news.

 

So should I just send you my comments before I post so you can decide whether my opinion is worth anything in the future? :p

 

Oh, and I don't want to hear anymore Kobe love from you going forward either. That dude is way old news! :banana:

As i have said before its a form of domestic terrorism IMO.
Least surprising post ever.
So should I just send you my comments before I post so you can decide whether my opinion is worth anything in the future? :p

 

Oh, and I don't want to hear anymore Kobe love from you going forward either. That dude is way old news! :banana:

 

I haven't spoken on Kobe since April. Nothing to talk about. I know how to move on properly. :D

I haven't spoken on Kobe since April. Nothing to talk about. I know how to move on properly. :D

 

It's a shame he didn't.

I personally think that it should be illegal and not covered by Freedom of Speech. It is, so people can do it but I hate it.

I personally think that it should be illegal and not covered by Freedom of Speech. It is, so people can do it but I hate it.

 

That needs to be changed, make it illegal to burn the flag other than the proper ceremony to dispose of a worn out flag. Speaking out about things you don't like or agree with is one thing. To disgrace the symbol of this country is a another. Like many have said and I agree, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE TO THE POINT YOU WILL BURN THE FLAG OF THIS COUNTRY, NO ONE IS KEEPING YOU HERE! GET OUT AND TAKE ALL THOSE FAMOUS CLOWNS THAT SAID IF TRUMP WON THEY WOULD LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH YOU!

I haven't spoken on Kobe since April. Nothing to talk about. I know how to move on properly. :D

 

#Kobesux

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.