November 21, 20169 yr News sources saying Burfict may be fined for throwing double birds. Good. He's a clown.
November 21, 20169 yr Ironically, we are now left with one player who is playing at or above his ability - Andy Dalton. Maybe you could add Whitworth to that list. With AJ gone (if he is done for the year), every other player on this team is playing below what they have done in previous years. Every one.
November 21, 20169 yr Ironically, we are now left with one player who is playing at or above his ability - Andy Dalton. Maybe you could add Whitworth to that list. With AJ gone (if he is done for the year), every other player on this team is playing below what they have done in previous years. Every one. This team is just bad period. This team is 0-10-1 in last 11 games against teams with winning records. That goes beyond this season and is actually been bad over the last decade with marvin as coach. They are horrible against teams with winning records in Marvin's tenure. The only difference this year than the last half dozen years is the Bengals are actually playing more teams with a winning record than usual. I'm ready to blow it up and start from scratch. I'm ready to see what McCarron can do because Dalton simply can't get it done and I'm not talking just this year. If this time next year Marvin is still coach then I think I will be physically sick.
November 21, 20169 yr Sign me up for Peppers from Michigan. Get rid of Burfict and his act. It is so tiresome and makes it hard to cheer for these guys. How is it so hard to control yourself?
November 21, 20169 yr Mike Nugent is NOT my kicker! Did I just read the Memphis kicker has kicked like 189 straight extra points? I know it s closer but still pretty good.
November 21, 20169 yr You have lost your (adjective here) mind!!! I said I would become a steelers fan if they didn't cut Nugent. All I know is my team has many super bowl rings, while you Bengal fans can't even win a playoff game.
November 22, 20169 yr The clutchest team in the NFL fails to close it out yet again. The Bengals are still one of the league's most unpredictable dominant offenses. They really know how to move those chains! Andy Dalton would surely be the one to blame if the Bengals struggled in this season. Not the organization and the coaches! He has a very competent coach and a GM. Dalton would definately be the only reason behind any failures. Andy Dalton is the league's most confident quarterback and contains a tremendous amount of self esteem. Why wouldn't he? His coaches and the organization are totally not failures! After all: successful organization = confident team
November 22, 20169 yr The clutchest team in the NFL fails to close it out yet again. The Bengals are still one of the league's most unpredictable dominant offenses. They really know how to move those chains! Andy Dalton would surely be the one to blame if the Bengals struggled in this season. Not the organization and the coaches! Andy Dalton is the league's most confident quarterback and contains a tremendous amount of self esteem. Why wouldn't he? His coaches and the organization are totally not failures! After all: successful organization = confident teamWhat the hell are you rambling about here? You lost me. Was that an attempt at humor? Because it obviously airmailed me.
November 22, 20169 yr What the hell are you rambling about here? You lost me. Was that an attempt at humor? Because it obviously airmailed me. Its called sarcasm
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.