Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Buffalo 16 Cincinnati 12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time for Marvin to go, along with Zampese and most importantly Nugent. He has now cost them 2 games by himself.

  • Author

Tyler Eifert had one on one in the right corner of the end zone.

Yep and plenty will continue to feed Mike Brown by watching games there. I'm happy that I haven't contributed to buying tickets in a long time.

  • Author

2 people ought to be gone one tomorrow (Nugent) and one at the end of the season (Marvin)

We just didn't chop enough wood this week.

2 people ought to be gone one tomorrow (Nugent) and one at the end of the season (Marvin)

 

Marvin will unfortunately be there until he chooses to be. If not, he would have been rationally gone well before now.

Yep and plenty will continue to feed Mike Brown by watching games there. I'm happy that I haven't contributed to buying tickets in a long time.

 

Yep and I have loved every minute of every home game I went to the last 5 years cheering on a playoff team. Which as we see this year just making the playoffs is hard enough.

 

I absolutely can't stand comments like this. You all act like if everyone just stops going to games he will change. He is more likely to move the team to a place fans would come, than change here. Shoot you can look over the last 5 years when we have done things better than most NFL teams and yet our fan support at games suck compared to others. As a player they see all these other great environments with fans, and then you see ours even when we had good years. So sure let's all not go to games, so this way some of the talented players we do have also want to go.

 

With all that said I do agree changes need to be made. So I do believe we will see a change after this year at this rate.

Edited by futurecoach

  • Author

Why is Boling playing if he's too hurt to do the job, he missed so many blocks today he looked like a JFL player, not to mention the big holding call on the last drive.

Only saving grace this season is that the division is putrid.

Yep and I have loved every minute of every home game I went to the last 5 years cheering on a playoff team. Which as we see this year just making the playoffs is hard enough.

 

I absolutely can't stand comments like this. You all act like if everyone just stops going to games he will change. He is more likely to move the team to a place fans would come, than change here. Shoot you can look over the last 5 years when we have done things better than most NFL teams and yet our fan support at games suck compared to others. As a player they see all these other great environments with fans, and then you see ares even when we had good years. So sure let's all not go to games, so this way some of the talented players we do have also want to go.

 

With all that said I do agree changes need to be made. So I do believe we will see a change after this year at this rate.

 

To each their own, I stopped quite a while ago, playoffs or not.

Only saving grace this season is that the division is putrid.

 

Yep and the defense the last 2 weeks have actually played much better. However the offense has sucked and now most likely Green will be out for awhile.

Burfict is finally back to being one of the best linebackers in the league.

To each their own, I stopped quite a while ago, playoffs or not.

 

Which is fine. It's a lot of money if people choose not to spend money to go that's fine. However comments like that putting people down who do choose to go, acting like they are the problems for why Mike Brown wont change is wrong. After 2010 20 thousand season ticket holders didn't renew, games had only 40 thousand in the stands, the franchise qb chose to retire than come back, and yet he still kept Marvin. Yet you make a comment suggesting fans are basically dumb for going and why he won't change? If he barely changed after all that, then how can you act like it's the dumb fans who keep going for why he won't change?

 

This year has sucked, however the last 5 years was definitely worth going to games because the last 5 years were the most overall consistent run of winning in franchise history. Even in the 80s there was only 2 years fans got to enjoy watching even a playoff team. Luckily those 2 teams made special runs though.

 

Fans were right to go to games the last 5 years. Yet even then our overall fan support at games still sucked compared to most NFL stadiums. This city is a poor sport city all the way around in terms of support at games, same with the Reds even when they were good a few years ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.