November 22, 20169 yr Back to the reality of where the Bengals are at, I'd be curious if folks give them a shot to win this weekend at the Ravens.
November 22, 20169 yr Author Back to the reality of where the Bengals are at, I'd be curious if folks give them a shot to win this weekend at the Ravens. Maybe a shot "glass" chance of winning at the Ravens, only way that happens is if the Ravens turn it over a bunch!!
November 22, 20169 yr Back to the reality of where the Bengals are at, I'd be curious if folks give them a shot to win this weekend at the Ravens. The only thing going for the Bengals is the Bengals usually always beat the Ravens no matter what is going on. Just like with the Ravens over the Steelers, and Steelers over Bengals. In some cases it shouldn't happen but usually the same teams still win. It makes no sense.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.