Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal 92 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 87
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity, but they need to be ready. St. X will be pumped for this and we started a bit slow against Ballard. The Rocks can't expect a repeat of last game with X peaking right now.

 

What kind of crowd will we get? A fair share of people should be in town for Thanksgiving.

Should say, "Trinity Vs. St. X - State Championship a week early!"

 

Lol. As much as I like other teams having the chance to play in BG and possibly spring an upset, this is the 6A state game

Where will ghis game be played. I heard Papa John's may be unavailable?

Where will ghis game be played. I heard Papa John's may be unavailable?

At Papa John's at 6:30.

X has improved, but have they improved enough? I would say Trinity by 10, but this is harder to predict than the regular season now that X seems to be a different team than earlier in the year.

 

I am expecting a close game.

Trinity has more weapons on offense so just hoping for a upset. I'm sure X will be pumped to the max for this game so you never know for sure what can happen.

Trinity by 14. I don't think the Tigers have improved enough to get by the Shamrocks.

Rocks get it done in a competitive game.

Shouldn't be close. Trinity by a bunch.

I expect it to be close in the first half. Trinity pulls away in the 3rd quarter.

T- 47

X- 22

I expect it to be close in the first half. Trinity pulls away in the 3rd quarter.

T- 47

X- 22

 

This does seem like a reasonable assessment.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.