LVGambla32

Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Trinity vs. St. Xavier Class 6A Semifinal

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If T has a chink in the armor it is pass defense, Male and Ballard took advantage of that in the first half of there resent games against them. That being said, X runs the ball quite well, but they do not have high numbers passing. T defense against the run is as good as anyone in the state, So based on those differences I have to go with T.

You have a very bad memory or you don't know what you're talking about Male won the state title last year!

Male was good last year. They were also good in 2000. Just like X was good in 04 and 09. Other than the proverbial blind squirrel of Scott Co. in '13, Thee TRINITY SHAMROCKS are the cream of crop. It's been a one horse race for near two decades.

Male was good last year. They were also good in 2000. Just like X was good in 04 and 09. Other than the proverbial blind squirrel of Scott Co. in '13, Thee TRINITY SHAMROCKS are the cream of crop. It's been a one horse race for near two decades.

Don't forget Male of 01,02 & 06. Especially the last two, those were some amazing teams.

Trinity beat them 45-19 in '01 & 59-56 in 02.

Trinity won it all in '06 as well. Beat Ryle I believe?

Sorry, I misread that, you were talking about title winners. I was talking about spectacular Male teams that would have won were it not for T beating them. I was at all of those games in question, I remember them vividly. Also how boring that title game was against Ryle.

Sorry, I misread that, you were talking about title winners. I was talking about spectacular Male teams that would have won were it not for T beating them. I was at all of those games in question, I remember them vividly. Also how boring that title game was against Ryle.

That game against Ryle was in a damn monsoon. It was boring, wet, and cold.