43 members have voted

1. 1. 2A Playoffs DeSales at Christian Academy-Louisville

• DeSales
    • Christian Academy-Louisville

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to have DeSales Dad grab me an extra tix and watch this one with him like we did at the Corbin-Mayfield game but duty calls for me to head to OC. This one should be a heck of a game. I have no idea who wins this one

Yep, we saw a good one that night! By the way, I have no idea who wins this one either....

So.....here we go. The Colts had injuries to two key players Friday. I'm curious to hear whether or not those guys practiced today and/or what their availability will be Friday. If we don't have either of them, our chances are extremely slim. Losing just one of them would still be a big blow. Here's hoping that we at least get a shot at the upset with a full roster....

I have no idea why this is only the 8th comment on this game and I have made four of them....BUT, since it's too good of a game for such silence, I will host my own CAL vs DeSales smack talking post....

CAL fan - Welcome to the end of the road, Colts! We're due!

DD - Same story, different year. Colts by 7.

CAL - you must be out of your mind. Have you SEEN Jake Paulson???

DD - yes I have. We plan to run to the OTHER side of the field.

CAL - have you SEEN Milton Wright? No chance you can stop him.

DD - have you met our coaching staff? We'll be ready.

To be continued.....

In past years. I never wavered from my stance that we would beat CAL in the rematch. I just can't feel it this year. I know our D has been outstanding. But we have been prone to give up the big play here and there. Against Glasgow, we took our foot off the pedal, and they came out in the 2nd half and just wanted it more.

We unfortunately suffered a few injuries. One of which could be a big concern in the secondary. It just seems like we are limping into this game. It's CAL vs DeSales, so anything can happen, I just don't have that good vibe that I've had the past few years.

I think this is CAL's year. I think you can game plan for Milton, but he is a game changer and touches the ball in too many ways to "bottle " him up. I think he will be the difference. I also expect Carr to have a nice game, especially if the Colts aren't at full strength in the secondary.

CAL with the win is my prediction :thumb: