81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will come out on top?

• Russell
    • Boyd Co

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally the Devils get to dance in the HANK! Should be a great crowd their first home game since the State Championship and JFL night always a huge crowd! Since we have moved back home from our 5 year hiatus. Russell is yet to lose in the maroon jersey's or at home. I believe this game will be close and if Russell is not ready to play the Lions could spoil the fun. I believe almost everyone predicted the Devils last night. I predict a good game and fat gate at the Hank!

Boyd Co will show up for this game and they know Russell very well(half of their coaching staff are former Russell players). I don't think it will be a complete blow out. Russell better work hard this week and play a much smarter ball game than last night.

Russell definitely has to do more than just show up as with all teams.

:thumb: Any team has to come out and take care of business no matter the opponet. Boyd will not lay down and give the thing to the Devils imo. I just think that Russell will come out very strong and ready to play.

I'm looking forward to this game as always. I believe our boys will rebound nicely after a very tough loss. Coach McGlone and his staff will get them regrouped and refocused. There's no way they will lose on the night when Coach McGlone is honored.

Russell 35

Boyd Co. 14

Should be a wake up call for Russell,Boyd County is a young but talented team, Russell wants to make a statement to Boyd County from last years loss.Boyd County will not lay down ,Russell should win this one without any problems,but stranger things have happened.Remember Russell, A YOUNG AND TALENTED TEAM.