PSA

Just Jim

Well that's hilarious...I was visiting up in NKY over the weekend, and my mother-in-law knows how much I like her meatload, so she sent some home with me (I'm living life bachelor-style right now while my wife is doing an away rotation at Cincy Children's). I have it sitting in the fridge at home waiting for dinner tonight.

Score!

Well that's hilarious...I was visiting up in NKY over the weekend, and my mother-in-law knows how much I like her meatload, so she sent some home with me (I'm living life bachelor-style right now while my wife is doing an away rotation at Cincy Children's). I have it sitting in the fridge at home waiting for dinner tonight.

Score!

Greatest.

Typo.

Ever.

#YesIAmTwelve

Score!

Glad you love her meatloaf. Thoughtful Mom-in-law. Contrary to popular belief there are a few of us out here. :thumb: