Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Kentucky's record for 2016-17

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'll go with a 34-5 overall record; SEC Regular Season & Tournament Champions; losses to Michigan State, North Carolina, at Vandy, at Texas A&M, and then a loss in the Final Four.

4 losses going into the NCAA tournament

4 losses going into March sounds about right.

Seriously question because I don't know. Will anyone in the SEC actually be a half way decent team this year outside of UK?

I don't expect any one to be getting any tattoos preseason this year.

I'll go with 7 losses this year.

Seriously question because I don't know. Will anyone in the SEC actually be a half way decent team this year outside of UK?

 

Good Question. What does A&M return? I'm not sure anyone will be more than half way decent.

Good Question. What does A&M return? I'm not sure anyone will be more than half way decent.

 

Tyler Davis inside was really good as a Freshman last year. A&M also replaces a ton, but they do have a solid recruiting class. Mississippi State had a solid class as well, but will be young. I am sure Vandy will be annoying.

Florida and A&M will both be solid, but no one should really have the ability to challenge Kentucky.

40-0

 

(Just because)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.