Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predict Kentucky's record for 2016-17

Featured Replies

This team has the potential to be great on the defensive side. 3 losses going into postseason. 3 losses coming out.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say 5 loses

28-3 Regular Season

Maybe a loss or 2 in SEC play, but out of conference maybe Michigan State, or UNC. Overall I'm going 28-3 in the Regular Season. SEC Champions in the Regular Season, likely to take it home in the Conference Tourney also, and hoping they can bring #9 back to KY.

Maybe a loss or 2 in SEC play, but out of conference maybe Michigan State, or UNC. Overall I'm going 28-3 in the Regular Season. SEC Champions in the Regular Season, likely to take it home in the Conference Tourney also, and hoping they can bring #9 back to KY.

 

Sounds good to me. Early games with top ranked teams , not sure some of the players will be ready for them.

I see several of you post that they'll lose to Michigan State. What makes you think that?

I see several of you post that they'll lose to Michigan State. What makes you think that?

 

Miles Bridges is the real thing. Really like this kid. Also with who they have returning. Another reason is it will be the first really test of the season. Don't think we have time or experience to be confident in this being a win. Later on the season I like our chances much more.

I think 5 regular season losses and 1 in the SECT. I think Cal doesn't mind losing one in the SECT to get the team's attention prior to the NCAAT.

 

I predict a final 4 and anything can happen once you get there. In all honesty, I think there are probably only 7 - 8 teams going into the season that have a legitimate shot at the final 4 + 1 out of the blue team that will make it interesting in the NCAAT.

 

A lot will depend on key injuries and team chemistry on the high profile teams.

Miles Bridges is the real thing. Really like this kid. Also with who they have returning. Another reason is it will be the first really test of the season. Don't think we have time or experience to be confident in this being a win. Later on the season I like our chances much more.

 

UK will beat Michigan St by double digits because they have so much depth, length, speed, and athletic ability over the Spartans.

29-2 regular season

3-0 SEC tournament

6-0 NCAA tournament

 

Final record 38-2 Natl Champs

UK will beat Michigan St by double digits because they have so much depth, length, speed, and athletic ability over the Spartans.

I hope you are right but I am not as confident as you are in winning this game.

29-2 regular season

3-0 SEC tournament

6-0 NCAA tournament

 

Final record 38-2 Natl Champs

 

 

I could see it. Seems like a lot depends on Duke and their health. UK lost a big to them and that could be the difference if they meet.

 

Cats lost a lot from last season but they'll have no problem going 8-10 deep in their rotation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.