Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 35 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

How many games do we have to watch where the opposing team makes halftime adjustments and then our Bengals just look awful in the 2nd half?

 

You don't have to watch anymore of them. I divorced myself emotionally from this franchise after last year's playoff game debacle. I still watch at least parts of their games and I still hope they win each and every week, but it no longer hurts when they lose. After following them for over forty years, I had just had enough. Did you not think, as I did, that halftime adjustments would send the Patriots to victory? Most Bengal fans knew what was coming.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hit on Bennet in my opinion was one: cheap and two: completely unnecessary. I like many watched what I could but did not in anyway waste my Sunday on the Bengals. After last year, my Sunday's of coming up with excuses to waste the middle of my day off are long gone.

 

Birfict just needs to be let go. Yes he's aggressive and mean, but he's also a huge liability who, I believe can be replaced with a good draft pick or free agent signing.

Edited by Jackie Ed
Typo

  • Author
You don't have to watch anymore of them. I divorced myself emotionally from this franchise after last year's playoff game debacle. I still watch at least parts of their games and I still hope they win each and every week, but it no longer hurts when they lose. After following them for over forty years, I had just had enough. Did you not think, as I did, that halftime adjustments would send the Patriots to victory? Most Bengal fans knew what was coming.

 

Marvin is really good at clapping though, seems that's all I ever see him do when he's on screen, he claps more than a high school coach does during a game! The critical sloppy mistakes they keep making he needs to be after somebody's behind instead of clapping for them!!

Marvin Lewis got out coached? I'm shocked. I'm not sure he's ever made an in game adjustment in his life.

You don't have to watch anymore of them. I divorced myself emotionally from this franchise after last year's playoff game debacle. I still watch at least parts of their games and I still hope they win each and every week, but it no longer hurts when they lose. After following them for over forty years, I had just had enough. Did you not think, as I did, that halftime adjustments would send the Patriots to victory? Most Bengal fans knew what was coming.

 

I only get to watch half of them at best because I work the other half. I'll continue to support the local team.

 

I'm officially on the "Time for a new coach" bandwagon.

Just got back in town a couple hours ago. What an awesome experience! Coolest part was when we got in the stadium, my wife noticed a large crowd of people around one of the tunnels leading to the field. We went over and pushed our way to the front and we're able to see Brady and Jimmy G. run out of the locker room and onto the field from about 15 feet away.

 

Couple notes:

 

Gillette is really sharp.

 

There is literally nothing in Foxboro around the stadium. We took the Patriot Train from downtown and it drops you off on a gravel track in the woods across from the stadium.

 

While our tickets were pricy, they were no where close to $1,000.

 

New Englanders like the four letter words more than people in this area, especially seemingly innocent old ladies :lol2:

 

The game itself was awesome, and I thought the Bengals actually played well for about 3 quarters.

 

Patriots fan do not think highly of Marvin Lewis. Like at all.

Just got back in town a couple hours ago. What an awesome experience! Coolest part was when we got in the stadium, my wife noticed a large crowd of people around one of the tunnels leading to the field. We went over and pushed our way to the front and we're able to see Brady and Jimmy G. run out of the locker room and onto the field from about 15 feet away.

 

Couple notes:

 

Gillette is really sharp.

 

There is literally nothing in Foxboro around the stadium. We took the Patriot Train from downtown and it drops you off on a gravel track in the woods across from the stadium.

 

While our tickets were pricy, they were no where close to $1,000.

 

New Englanders like the four letter words more than people in this area, especially seemingly innocent old ladies :lol2:

 

The game itself was awesome, and I thought the Bengals actually played well for about 3 quarters.

 

Patriots fan do not think highly of Marvin Lewis. Like at all.

 

Glad you got to go! And see a good game as well (from a Pats perspective). Pats 49-1 against AFC teams at home in which Brady started since 2007. That is just an insane stat...

The hit on Bennet in my opinion was one: cheap and two: completely unnecessary. I like many watched what I could but did not in anyway waste my Sunday on the Bengals. After last year, my Sunday's of coming up with excuses to waste the middle of my day off are long gone.

 

Birfict just needs to be let go. Yes he's aggressive and mean, but he's also a huge liability who, I believe can be replaced with a good draft pick or free agent signing.

 

Video shoes him stomping on the leg of Blount after Blount scored.

 

Punk. Needs to go. Not good enough to put up with his schtick.

Video shoes him stomping on the leg of Blount after Blount scored.

 

Punk. Needs to go. Not good enough to put up with his schtick.

Is there video of it?

Never mind. Saw it in other thread.

Question with Burfict is, how long will the suspension be? Guy already got 3 games for hits, he didn't learn his lesson, and now he's got two more cheap shots for the NFL to discipline him for....I'm saying at least 3 more games.

Question with Burfict is, how long will the suspension be? Guy already got 3 games for hits, he didn't learn his lesson, and now he's got two more cheap shots for the NFL to discipline him for....I'm saying at least 3 more games.

 

There was a report last night that it would most likely only be a hefty fine. If there was a suspension though I think they would only give 1 game.

 

The hit on Bennett was not as bad as people claim imo. However no excuse to be dumb to stomp on someone's leg.

Patriots are just a better coached team. Bengals personnel outside of Brady and Gronk is better. But it doesn't bother me that the Patriots are good, it bothers me that nobody talks about how dirty they are and the Bengals ALAWAYS get painted as the bad guys. It's so frustrating.

 

Are you really gonna claim NE is dirty in a game that had multiple dirty plays from Burfict?

Are you really gonna claim NE is dirty in a game that had multiple dirty plays from Burfict?

At the time I had not seen the Burfict play. I know you were at the game, but the commentators said he tripped during the telecast. So I didn't think it was a big deal. It clearly is and Burfict playing like a punk still and infuriates me. But Gronk and Blount started everything not dealing with that hit. Gronk acted like an idiot the whole game, and Blount literally stuck his hand up a dudes facemask and hit him in the nose. Then somehow the flag was mysteriously picked up. Burfict is a punk, but never forget that this guy plays on your team.

Oregon LeGarrette Blount Knocks Out Boise football player after loss - YouTube

 

At the time I had not seen the Burfict play. I know you were at the game, but the commentators said he tripped during the telecast. So I didn't think it was a big deal. It clearly is and Burfict playing like a punk still and infuriates me. But Gronk and Blount started everything not dealing with that hit. Gronk acted like an idiot the whole game, and Blount literally stuck his hand up a dudes facemask and hit him in the nose. Then somehow the flag was mysteriously picked up. Burfict is a punk, but never forget that this guy plays on your team. Oregon LeGarrette Blount Knocks Out Boise football player after loss - YouTube

 

I don't know, a dude purposely stomps on his leg, I think Blount's reaction was pretty common.

 

Remember it all too well. He's done nothing as a pro that makes me think he's still that guy though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.