Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 35 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

I don't know, a dude purposely stomps on his leg, I think Blount's reaction was pretty common.

 

Remember it all too well. He's done nothing as a pro that makes me think he's still that guy though.

Burfict didn't step on his leg on purpose. But that wasn't even the play I'm talking about. Also he hasn't done anything as a pro?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Burfict didn't step on his leg on purpose. But that wasn't even the play I'm talking about. Also he hasn't done anything as a pro?

 

You're really of the belief that Burfict's stomp was unintentional? You really believe that?

 

Oh no! A fight in practice! Because that doesn't happen dozens of times a year across the league...:lol2:

Burfict didn't step on his leg on purpose.

Please tell me this is a typo

You're really of the belief that Burfict's stomp was unintentional? You really believe that?

 

Oh no! A fight in practice! Because that doesn't happen dozens of times a year across the league...:lol2:

Yeah I do. But it is Burfict so he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. But how many times does a dude flat out throw a punch right at another dudes head? I don't hear that very often.
Please tell me this is a typo

I don't think he did. But it is Burfict so it deserves to be viewed as though he did. But just watching it I think it was incidental.

If Burfict wore black and yellow people would be calling for his head. :lol2:

 

His actions in this game are indefensible.

I don't think he did. But it is Burfict so it deserves to be viewed as though he did. But just watching it I think it was incidental.

 

What more would you need to see for you to believe it was intentional? He looked down, then deliberately stomped.

If Burfict wore black and yellow people would be calling for his head. :lol2:

 

His actions in this game are indefensible.

:popcorn:
Yeah I do. But it is Burfict so he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. But how many times does a dude flat out throw a punch right at another dudes head? I don't hear that very often.

My guess dozens of times a year in preseason camps.

Are you really gonna claim NE is dirty in a game that had multiple dirty plays from Burfict?

 

Gronk isn't dirty but does his fair of talking just like he was trash talking a bengals player while they were down on the ground hurt. As for Blount he does have a past history, and not sure if you saw since you were at the game. However before the Tez stomp, Blount stuck his hand up a bengals face mask after the play and hit Williams in the face. So yeah that does qualify as dirty too. The Bengals got that bad rep though and the players have to realize other teams are going to say things and try to bait them into things. The Bengals especially Tez has to control their emotions.

If Burfict wore black and yellow people would be calling for his head. :lol2:

 

His actions in this game are indefensible.

 

What more would you need to see for you to believe it was intentional? He looked down, then deliberately stomped.

 

I can't even defend the stomp. That was plain dumb and just wrong. It's like people trying to defend Latteners stomp on the UK players chest. It was on purpose and dumb.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.