Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patriots 35 Bengals 17

Featured Replies

Final. Bengals just got it handed to them by a team with better coaches and better personnel.

On a positive note they should win their next 5 games or they could lose 3 or 4 of them but if they are as good as we are think they are those are 5 very winnable games.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patriots are just a better coached team. Bengals personnel outside of Brady and Gronk is better. But it doesn't bother me that the Patriots are good, it bothers me that nobody talks about how dirty they are and the Bengals ALAWAYS get painted as the bad guys. It's so frustrating.

Patriots are just a better coached team. Bengals personnel outside of Brady and Gronk is better. But it doesn't bother me that the Patriots are good, it bothers me that nobody talks about how dirty they are and the Bengals ALAWAYS get painted as the bad guys. It's so frustrating.

 

I'm sure that will be the narrative again. I like the edge the Bengals played with today and they actually kept their cool better than the Patriots and didn't do anything to cost them penalties.

  • Author

Just had a terrible pass interference call against the Giants to give the Ravens the lead.

  • Author

I guess justice Beckham just caught a td pass to put the Giants back up 4.

I'm sure that will be the narrative again. I like the edge the Bengals played with today and they actually kept their cool better than the Patriots and didn't do anything to cost them penalties.

Gronk should have got a warning the first time when he was taunting Pac Man on the ground. But instead he got the warning the play after. The Bengals held their cool very well. I just hope the can do it against the Steelers because you know the Steelers will bait them the whole game.

Have to win the next 2 weeks. No questions asked.

I'm happy for UKMF since he got to witness this one in person.

I'm happy for UKMF since he got to witness this one in person.

 

Yeah, definitely worked out better for him than you. At least you have a beach though.

Yeah, definitely worked out better for him than you. At least you have a beach though.
True
I'm happy for UKMF since he got to witness this one in person.

 

I didn't know he went to the game. On air they said the tickets were going for $1,000 on the secondary market.

I didn't know he went to the game. On air they said the tickets were going for $1,000 on the secondary market.

Hopefully he had the good sense to sell his and scope out a local sports bar in which to watch the game.

I had the pleasure to listen to this one on the Patriots network via satellite radio. You would have thought that the Bengals were throwing punches every game. Was Burflict's shot on Bennett as blatant as they adequate it out to be?

How many games do we have to watch where the opposing team makes halftime adjustments and then our Bengals just look awful in the 2nd half?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.