Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Night Frights - Are We Alone?

Are we alone in the Universe? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Are we alone in the Universe?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are we alone in this Universe?

 

If you vote No I would love to hear your explanation.

 

Put me in the Definite No we are not alone Camp.

 

How about it, are we alone?

  • Replies 114
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
I think we are alone.

 

I would like to know why you think that?

 

I am not directing anything at you, or anyone for that matter, but that is an extremely arrogant position to take.

Until further proof is presented, I will have to say yes we are alone.

  • Author
We can't be the smartest species in the universe.

 

Not only are we not the smartest, we haven't even reached Cockroach Status in the Universe.

  • Author
Until further proof is presented, I will have to say yes we are alone.

 

Do you need to be abducted to believe?

 

I strongly suggest taking in some of the many very good documentaries on the subject.

I think there could be, I wouldn't be shocked if we find microscopic life at some point somewhere.

 

2 Questions...

If we are below "Cockroaches" then why haven't the Alien overlords already enslaved us, harvested us for food or crushed us under their boot?

 

Do you think there is ongoing contact between advanced aliens and some on earth (Government Officials)and do they only work with the US or are they working with China and Russia too?

Do you need to be abducted to believe?

 

I strongly suggest taking in some of the many very good documentaries on the subject.

 

I have watched several. No real proof.

 

Geez, Ru. I have to keep the Empire's secrets. SSHHH!!!!:lol2:

  • Author
I have watched several. No real proof.

 

Geez, Ru. I have to keep the Empire's secrets. SSHHH!!!!:lol2:

 

Coming from Darth Vader this is a real contradiction.

  • Author
I think there could be, I wouldn't be shocked if we find microscopic life at some point somewhere.

 

2 Questions...

If we are below "Cockroaches" then why haven't the Alien overlords already enslaved us, harvested us for food or crushed us under their boot?

 

Do you think there is ongoing contact between advanced aliens and some on earth (Government Officials)and do they only work with the US or are they working with China and Russia too?

 

I assume most of the Aliens are peaceful and benevolent.

 

On question number two, that is really complex. I lean no.

  • Author

Anyone else?

Apparently ya'll never watched men in black! We are not alone!

Dude the universe is so big, like unfathomably big. There has got to be life out there. Maybe not intelligent life, but some sort of creepy crawly is slugging along 10 million light years away.

 

Go to YouTube and type in universe, let your mind be blown for a few minutes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.