Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3,625

Featured Replies

My second guess was going to be the hit song from the new truncated, one-act version of "Rent".

My guess was how many Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez songs does @PurplePride92 have on his Itunes account.

  • Author
Just curious...did you calculate for LEAP YEAR days in there?
Yes

 

50 Days from Nov 11, 2006 – Dec 31, 2006

365 Days 2007

366 Days 2008

365 Days 2009

365 Days 2010

365 Days 2011

366 Days 2012

365 Days 2013

365 Days 2014

365 Days 2015

288 Days from Jan 1, 2016 – Oct 14, 2016

 

 

3,625 Days Total

Bingo :banana:

 

Last win was November 11, 2006

 

9 years, 11 months, 3 days

517 weeks, 6 days

3,625 days

 

giphy.gif

  • Author

The question is "Will it end tonight?"

:sneaky: I knew you had....you never leave a stone unturned!

 

Nice little intriguing stat.

My guess was how many Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez songs does @PurplePride92 have on his Itunes account.

 

Nah. I'm as sexist as Donald Trump when it comes to my music. I don't have many females at all in my library. I also have way way way way more Timberlake on my phone than Bieber. Only one Bieber album. I have at least 50 Timberlake songs.

My second guess was going to be the hit song from the new truncated, one-act version of "Rent".

 

 

With the opening song "Season of Infatuation"

Number of political threads on BGP this week?

The total weight of Belfrys o-line

  • Author
The total weight of Belfrys o-line

Add in the DL and you'd be close.

Number of points scored against the Bluebirds this year?

 

I couldn't resist :banana:

 

The number of teams making this year's playoffs from each class?

 

I was laughing so hard the Librarian just told me to keep it down.

I was also gunna say the number of rushing plays Belfry has between pass attempts.

 

;)

I thought this was going to be another "guess mcpapa's age" thread.

  • Author
I was also gunna say the number of rushing plays Belfry has between pass attempts.

 

;)

Pretty close LOL

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.