Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/New England Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Patriots because they are too good.

In the immortal words of Clubber Lang--"Pain" for the Bungals. If they give Brady the time they gave Dax today, he'll throw for 400+.

In the immortal words of Clubber Lang--"Pain" for the Bungals. If they give Brady the time they gave Dax today, he'll throw for 400+.

 

Every qb in the league would have all the time in the world to throw, when the running game is working that well. It's been very simple for the Bengals the last 5 years. When they stop the run, the defense does good including against the pass. When they can't stop the run, then their pass defense sucks too. That is one reason why the bengals defense in the playoffs usually doesn't look as good. They can't stop the run in the playoffs. With what the Bengals do on defense, they have to stop the run.

 

If the Bengals allow the Pat's to be successful running the ball, then Brady will have a field day. If you don't allow the Pat's to be successful running, then you at least have a shot to slow them down.

Not worth the cost of the trip up there. I hope I'm wrong but I see about 35-7 with the bengals getting a garbage touchdown late and Brady methodically marching down the field all game. Brady throws for all 5 TD's and 400+.

Not worth the cost of the trip up there. I hope I'm wrong but I see about 35-7 with the bengals getting a garbage touchdown late and Brady methodically marching down the field all game. Brady throws for all 5 TD's and 400+.

 

Depends on your perspective...I think it's very well worth the trip. :D

Well, I think you'll see what the Bengals are made of this weekend. I think the Pats will win, but I think this game won't be decided until late.

Well, I think you'll see what the Bengals are made of this weekend. I think the Pats will win, but I think this game won't be decided until late.

 

I agree. I think the Bengals will come out more focused than they have all year and with an edge to them. I just can't say that means they will win though.

 

Hopefully Eifert decides to be healthy and plays this week. I think the Bengals plan on being a 2 TE offense when he is healthy and I could see it working well.

I agree the Bengals will be more focused and play much better than they have the past few weeks. It just isn't going to matter a lick. They're over-matched at every single position outside of #1WR and DT.

Home debut for Tom Brady.

 

Bengals team that is showing it's true colors.

 

Pats by 21.

I think the biggest dissapointment for me this season is how slow Pac Man has looked. He was a great corner last year and this year it seems QB's are picking on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.