Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/New England Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Loyalty is a wonderful thing.

 

:lol2: I'm not sure how to take this....

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's probably not a good idea considering their track record in the playoffs.

 

Well done.

Only in an alternate reality are Hill and Gio better than Blount my friend.

 

Put Blount anywhere else and he probably doesn't even see the field much. The Pat's system is perfect him.

Put Blount anywhere else and he probably doesn't even see the field much. The Pat's system is perfect him.

 

:lol2: If you say so.

:lol2: If you say so.

 

Just like the last time he left the Pat's. The only team who gave him a chance was the Steelers to be a backup. Not saying he is bad. Just that he is another guy that the Pat's have success with, but when players go elsewhere they aren't as good.

Brady is going to be able to do just about whatever he wants.

 

Patriots 34 - 13

When's Dion Lewis coming back @UKMustangFan?

 

Anywhere from week 7 to week 14. :lol2: Patriots aren't too keen on sharing injury info. :lol2:

Anywhere from week 7 to week 14. :lol2: Patriots aren't too keen on sharing injury info. :lol2:

 

The Flying Bears have been holding on to him and keeping our fingers crossed.

I think it will be closer than most think, but Pats will win.

Realistically, if the Bengals lose this weekend, they'll need to go 8-2 down the stretch to qualify for a playoff spot (likely) which is doable.

 

Doable, but not like they have been playing. Something is amiss and I am just not sure. Some, like @futurecoach, seem to know. When no area is playing exceptional and just a few ok, then I just am not sure. AJ can play exceptional but has been taken out of three games. That's the closest we have come to exceptionality. I have no idea why anyone would think our RB's are ok when they have done NOTHING consistently, except Gio out of the backfield.

 

Last year is last year, what I am seeing this year is NOT GOOD! Hopeful they wake up and beating the Pats (no moral victory) would help me feel better.

Doable, but not like they have been playing. Something is amiss and I am just not sure. Some, like @futurecoach, seem to know. When no area is playing exceptional and just a few ok, then I just am not sure. AJ can play exceptional but has been taken out of three games. That's the closest we have come to exceptionality. I have no idea why anyone would think our RB's are ok when they have done NOTHING consistently, except Gio out of the backfield.

 

Last year is last year, what I am seeing this year is NOT GOOD! Hopeful they wake up and beating the Pats (no moral victory) would help me feel better.

 

Any running back in the nfl would struggle running this year so far with the Bengals line. What I have seen is when they have actually had a decent hole they have done something with it. The holes are very few and far between right now though.

 

As for the rest I agree. There is not much to like with how the whole team has played so far.

When was the last time that the Bengals got zero votes on a poll?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.