Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati/New England Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

When was the last time that the Bengals got zero votes on a poll?

 

I usually always vote for my team because it doesn't really matter. Just couldn't bring myself to do it this week.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New England 31-14.

When was the last time that the Bengals got zero votes on a poll?

Heck with it. I seldom root for New England and the Bengals can't be this bad, can they? I never participate in these prediction threads but I think Cincy finds a way to get it done.

Heck with it. I seldom root for New England and the Bengals can't be this bad, can they? I never participate in these prediction threads but I think Cincy finds a way to get it done.

 

:bag:

I mean we need to get our act together. We are a shadow of the past few years right now.

 

Marvin always has his team well prepared. :rolleyes:

Just finished my weekly "prep" for weekend (college and NFL) entertainment.

 

I L.O.V.E. the Bengals +9.

 

Have fun.

Don't you dare make me do that.

Realistically, if the Bengals lose this weekend, they'll need to go 8-2 down the stretch to qualify for a playoff spot (likely) which is doable.

It's nearly a must win. Not a good situation.

Less than 24 hours from now and I'll be on my way up to Boston! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Less than 24 hours from now and I'll be on my way up to Boston! :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

 

Hope you have a blast. And if the Bengals lose, I hope you get to see a record setting day by Brady with 2 TDs to Edelman.

If Marvin wins the toss and defers to the second half only to let Brady drive down and hang 7 on them in his first home game back I'm done for the year!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.