Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

LVGambla32

Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

If Keller to Donnelly gets disrupted by pressure on Keller (and that is the only way I see this happening), I believe #22 Bryce Sandelback at nearly 15 yards per catch on the season would be the go to quicker pattern/release guy. Donnelly had a super game against the #1District opponent, Nicholas Co...7 catches for 153 yards and 2 TDs. Followed that against another District foe, Ludlow with 4 catches for 123 yards and 3 TDs, plus a 45(?) yard pick six. Has averaged 29 yards per catch and 10 receiving TDs.

I am confident that BC's staff is closely focusing the defensive game plan on not allowing Keller to get his feet set when throwing to Donnelly isolated on any single defender. This game is a must see for football fans that love 1A football. These old eyes will be there.

I'll be on the lookout for you! I'll be there too, it's a white out for then Polar Bear fans.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever happened to programs at high school football games? Watching, asking people for names, and then remembering is hard to do. Just too many tasks at one time.

The internet! I still have some from the 70's and 80's. They had pictures of the seniors, cheerleaders, fall sports teams, rosters of the other team, etc.

This will probably one of the bigger crowds at this facility, most all of Bracken will be there. Since I believe all schools are on Fall break(they need it, a month and a half of school is pretty hard and stressful?), crowds will probably show early. Is there adequate parking there? Will people have to be bused in from the Wal-Mart?

Hey Mustang, be sure to mention often on your broadcast tonight that Bracken is 2-0 on Homecoming nights or that they have never lost on a Homecoming night, or that they have yet to lose on a Homecoming night or that they always always win on a Homecoming night.....announcers always jinx. Ha. :)