Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

LVGambla32

Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

Having seen both, I give slight edge to Brossart. Solid O line will give Keller time to find open recievers. Bracken definitely has the better running game. I actually like the other back over Parker, although that kid can fly. However, Brossart's defense will present a challenge. Jake Martin is legit.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinderella story ends for the Polar Bears ... just too many athletes at Brossart compared to Bracken County. For a school the size of Brossart, you won't find many others that have as many multi-sport athletes that compete at a high level as what they have at Brossart.

Cinderella story ends for the Polar Bears ... just too many athletes at Brossart compared to Bracken County. For a school the size of Brossart, you won't find many others that have as many multi-sport athletes that compete at a high level as what they have at Brossart.

Really? 1-1 in the district with two more games to go. Nothing is set in stone yet my friend.

We was short our starting QB. Too many mental mistakes.

Really? 1-1 in the district with two more games to go. Nothing is set in stone yet my friend.

We was short our starting QB. Too many mental mistakes.

I absolutely hate to take up for Camelman, PB, but BB was without their star and QB Keller from the 1st quarter on and they failed to score the rest of the game, it is what it is. A definite set back, have to beat Nicholas now for a home playoff game, was hoping it wouldn't come down to that

I was talking more about the Cinderella story comment. We have beaten some good teams this season and our team is legit. We had a bad night and had way too many penalties. Brossart is good never said they wasn't.

Did BC have anybody on the O-Line out for this game? Didn't sound like the running game was there. Really wanted this game, would have taken a Paris loss for this victory. Seems like Bracken can't beat Brossart in any sport when it counts. Got to beat Nicholas in 2 weeks and even then don't know how the playoff situation works out if 3 teams are tied at 2-1