Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

LVGambla32

Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Bracken County/Bishop Brossart Predictions

Nick was top 10 in the 100m at 1A state last year, if Donnelly kid is outrunning Nick he is blazing!

Bryce was on the Brossart track team who finished second in the state.

3rd in the 300m hurdles

2nd in the 4x 200

First in the 4x 400

11th in the 110 meters

Parker finished 9th in the 400

14th in the. 4x 400

Should be a fun match up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the polar bears coming to A-Town with a chip on their shoulders from last years loss. Brossart is much improved, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, the long drives concern me because the mistakes start to mount once you get past that 9 play mark in the drive. Should be exciting but I expect Brossart's speed to be too much.

I think Paris is 10x quicker than Brossart's. Paris has the best athletes and and the same if not better QB than Brossart's. The Nick Parker/Bryce Donnelly match-up will be a good one that you can't base off team track times because they're not handing the baton to anyone.

From all information gathered here, it is shaping up as a dog-fight.

I respect Oldercoach's opinion. He has seen both of our teams play and makes unbiased observations. He picks the Polar Bears which concerns me.

Hopefully, he will go 0-2 in the selection process again this week. :sneaky:

Sounds like the polar bears coming to A-Town with a chip on their shoulders from last years loss. Brossart is much improved, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, the long drives concern me because the mistakes start to mount once you get past that 9 play mark in the drive. Should be exciting but I expect Brossart's speed to be too much.

1. Didn't know this game was in Augusta

2. 56-35-28, number of points they have given up against competitive teams, don't see that as an improvement on the defensive side

3. You'll see what speed looks like on Oct. 14th

I only got to watch the Bracken vs Gallatin game. Nick Parker is very fast but he is quickly shut down with contact and IMO does not like it. The Key to this game as always will have to be BC's line giving a good push and Nick finding lanes if Bracken is going to win.

Obviously your eyes don't work very well, because Nick Parker ran through contact and had over 100 yards and 2 TD's during the Gallatin game. If Brossart game plans to shut down Parker, Tad Fisher and Griffin Appleman will have big numbers.

This Parker/Donnelly matchup looks to be headline of this game. But, who does Brossart go to if Parker were to shut down Donnelly? Bracken County has a core 4 of backs. The teams leader Tad Fisher was contained against Paris, however they couldn't contain Appleman/Parker. I guess my question is who is Bishop Brossart's 2nd option?