Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A #9 Mercer County at 4A #3 Wayne County

Who wins? 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Mercer County
      56%
    • Wayne County
      43%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It's the marquee intra-4A game of the week and a possible playoff preview when Wayne County hosts Mercer County this Friday. Wayne County enters at 3-1, rolling up their last three opponents by an average score of 49-7 after a tough overtime loss to Bryan Station. Mercer County took a loss to Southwestern, but was very impressive against the 5A ranked team, faltering late in a 28-26 decision. Last year this was an excellent game, with Wayne County winning on the road 21-14 to kick off what eventually became a nine game winning streak. Can Mercer County gain revenge and rise up the rankings, or will Wayne County extend their current win streak?

This is a tough match up. Mercer County played a great game against a really tough Southwestern team and had every change. Wayne County did the same against Bryan Station. I'm taking Wayne County at home.

I'm going with Mercer County. This was the game last year when things began to click for them under Coach Buchanan. I think this is the game they finally put together a full four quarters under Coach Buchanan. They are right there on the cusp of being a dangerous team. Now is the time to take that step.

Good luck to my friend @ChiefSmoke. Hope you bring home a big victory this week.

Wayne 42 Mercer 14

Wayne 42 Mercer 14

 

 

I could be wrong, which wouldn't surprise anyone, but I don't see either team winning by more than a score or maybe 2. Not a 4 TD win to be had, unless there are several guys not playing!

I think it will be more like 28-21 Mercer.

Is Trevon Faulkner cleared to play now?

Trevon Faulker, from buzz around the town, I believe will be suited up this weekend.

 

I am still taking Wayne in a close one at home. Hope I am wrong though!! Go @ChiefSmoke and the Titans!

I'll always root for @ChiefSmoke and his teams. You'd be hard pressed to find a better person. I was hoping my son would get to play for him at Mason.

Trevon has dressed the past two games but I do believe he will be eligible to play this Friday night.

I'll always root for @ChiefSmoke and his teams. You'd be hard pressed to find a better person. I was hoping my son would get to play for him at Mason.

 

My son is at Boyle County but I can't lie, I'd love for my son to play football for him. It won't happen but if he was to return to football I'd hope it would be for Dave Buchanan.

My son is at Boyle County but I can't lie, I'd love for my son to play football for him. It won't happen but if he was to return to football I'd hope it would be for Dave Buchanan.

 

As a Belfry fan I think your son and at least three of four of those Boyle Freshman, specifically Reese Smith, should all go enroll and play for Mercer County starting next year.

 

:D

As a Belfry fan I think your son and at least three of four of those Boyle Freshman, specifically Reese Smith, should all go enroll and play for Mercer County starting next year.

 

:D

 

Don't get carried away here! :taz:

 

:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.