How Many NFL Players Will Take Knees During the Anthem This Week?

Science Friction

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as to the last part, those folks in those prison cells chose to put themselves there.

Sure they did. As long as you believe that there isn't funny business going on with prison sentencing with crack vs. cocaine and don't believe that the influx of narcotics into the black community is a conspiracy.

Sure they did. As long as you believe that there isn't funny business going on with prison sentencing with crack vs. cocaine and don't believe that the influx of narcotics into the black community is a conspiracy.

I don't. No more than I think the heroin problem in southern Indiana is a conspiracy or the meth problem in western WV is one, or the oxycontin problem in EKY is one. 98% of those being white folk no less.

Once again, focusing on the how instead of the why or what. :lol2: It's funny at this point.

I'm pointing out a dishonest statement. I get the sentiment. I don't dispute America has many dark moments in its history. Indisputable but when you say America had 300 years of slavery when it was less than 100 years and the country itself isn't even 300 years old , I think it fair to point it out.

You can make the same statement with honest numbers.

I thought CK point was about blacks being oppressed today and not the history of America.

The history of America is part of the flag/anthem isn't it? That's what gets people all up in their feelings about this whole protest. How it disrespects the flag and is unpatriotic. Isn't that one of the issues in Kap's protest and why people are so upset with how he chooses to protest?

I'm pointing out a dishonest statement. I get the sentiment. I don't dispute America has many dark moments in its history. Indisputable but when you say America had 300 years of slavery when it was less than 100 years and the country itself isn't even 300 years old , I think it fair to point it out.

You can make the same statement with honest numbers.

Yeah, you're right. He should have hit the Google machine before making a public statement such as this one. So lazy.

The history of America is part of the flag/anthem isn't it? That's what gets people all up in their feelings about this whole protest. How it disrespects the flag and is unpatriotic. Isn't that one of the issues in Kap's protest and why people are so upset with how he chooses to protest?

That has nothing to do with CK point. Are blacks being oppressed today?