Designated Survivor - Trailer

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the first 2 episodes. I'm going to give it a couple of more to see if the writing improves. I like the premise but it has been really predictable and clichéd so far. I'm hoping that now that most of the character introductions have been made that they'll get past that.

Let me piggy-back on this and say I don't need more episodes of him being a pansy the first 45 minutes of each episode and a strong and confident tough guy the last 15 minutes. You're right, it is predictable and a little lazy.

However, that said, I still like it and am absolutely going to give it the entire first season before making any bigger decision.

Let me piggy-back on this and say I don't need more episodes of him being a pansy the first 45 minutes of each episode and a strong and confident tough guy the last 15 minutes. You're right, it is predictable and a little lazy.

However, that said, I still like it and am absolutely going to give it the entire first season before making any bigger decision.

I don't see it as lazy or predictable, more so I think they're doing a great job of showing who he is vs. who the country needs him to be and the struggle he's having trying to change to that guy completely.

The "Jack Bauer" in him comes out in those last 15 minutes!