Designated Survivor - Trailer

This show just keeps getting better and better every week. It's amazing how far the plot has developed in this show. Season finale next week is going to be epic.

There are 2 more episodes left. One of the commercials said the last episode before the winter finale. I looked it up and two episodes left.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good

Who do you think got shot?

I think the 1st lady.

That's the first thing I said. I wasn't sure if this is a safe space to post spoilers only 45 minutes after the show. But since you broke the ice... I'm pretty positive it's the First Lady.

Exactly who I said to the wife last night. It was foreshadowed earlier in the show when Kirkman told her to take the kids and find somewhere safe.

I still think one of the ringleaders in this whole thing is the wife of McLeish.

I agree. She is way more caught up in it than McLeish is himself.

Exactly who I said to the wife last night. It was foreshadowed earlier in the show when Kirkman told her to take the kids and find somewhere safe.

I still think one of the ringleaders in this whole thing is the wife of McLeish.

I agree on both. I automatically thought it was his wife...but the FBI Agent may have gotten shot by a Secret Service Sniper after she pulled out her gun and started shooting also.

I agree on both. I automatically thought it was his wife...but the FBI Agent may have gotten shot by a Secret Service Sniper after she pulled out her gun and started shooting also.

No they showed her in handcuffs in a preview for next season.