Designated Survivor - Trailer

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was. I was surprised when nothing happened.

Yeah...the music in the background, the hugs and tears, the length of the scene and the President turning his back on the helicopter and walking away. I thought for sure something was going to happen. But I guess they can't kill off all the main characters that quickly!

It seems odd that the First Lady mentioned that her mother was Russian.

Yeah, I don't think that was just a dropped in line either. I like this show but I don't know if it's smart enough to drop that line without it foreshadowing something to come.

If I had to list the people most likely to be involved in order:

1) Emily

2) Seth (the fact that he is so many people's favorite, including mine, means he is probably going to be involved. Also he's the highest paid actor on the show, I doubt they would pay that much for him if he wasn't going to have a little more than a strong supporting role)

3) Mike aka SS agent

4) First Lady

5) Aaron- too obvious to be him

If I had to list the people most likely to be involved in order:

1) Emily

2) Seth (the fact that he is so many people's favorite, including mine, means he is probably going to be involved. Also he's the highest paid actor on the show, I doubt they would pay that much for him if he wasn't going to have a little more than a strong supporting role)

3) Mike aka SS agent

4) First Lady

5) Aaron- too obvious to be him

I just told my son last week that Seth is probably involved, basically for the same reason you think.

If Emily is involved that would be a huge twist since she has been with since before all of this happened.