Designated Survivor - Trailer

That's why I have Emily listed at the top. The whole fact that Kirkman was selected specifically to be Designated Survivor and Emily was with him before he was president seems to me like she could very well be involved. But all I know is someone we already know is definitely involved.

After the last episode that makes sense.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying that Seth is going to have a bigger role in this whole thing than he has now, but I don't think he's going to be a bad guy. In today's sensitive climate it would be an awfully risky move to make the only brown guy in the cast who happens to be incredibly likeable turn out to be a terrorist.

It's really hard for me to see how Seth sets this all up from the start. He basically lucked into the press secretary Job.

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing new on this thread in a couple weeks. What's everyone think about the last couple episodes? I didn't much care for this week's episode because it was light on advancing the story line of the conspiracy and instead focused on a run of the mill political controversy plot line. I get that there has to be some side stories to keep from getting burnt out, but I don't think an entire episode needs to be dedicated to the first step of passing a bill.

Nothing new on this thread in a couple weeks. What's everyone think about the last couple episodes? I didn't much care for this week's episode because it was light on advancing the story line of the conspiracy and instead focused on a run of the mill political controversy plot line. I get that there has to be some side stories to keep from getting burnt out, but I don't think an entire episode needs to be dedicated to the first step of passing a bill.

For me it's moving a bit slowly.

Who is that guy again? I know he was in Richmond's White House but I'm drawing a blank.

I had to dig myself. A recap website says it is Homeland Security advisor Jay Whitaker who was seen earlier in the episode giving the fake video evidence to Agent Wells.

Who is that guy again? I know he was in Richmond's White House but I'm drawing a blank.

I had to dig myself. A recap website says it is Homeland Security advisor Jay Whitaker who was seen earlier in the episode giving the fake video evidence to Agent Wells.

Thanks. I had no idea either.