Designated Survivor - Trailer

I just told my son last week that Seth is probably involved, basically for the same reason you think.

If Emily is involved that would be a huge twist since she has been with since before all of this happened.

That's why I have Emily listed at the top. The whole fact that Kirkman was selected specifically to be Designated Survivor and Emily was with him before he was president seems to me like she could very well be involved. But all I know is someone we already know is definitely involved.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2) Seth (the fact that he is so many people's favorite, including mine, means he is probably going to be involved. Also he's the highest paid actor on the show, I doubt they would pay that much for him if he wasn't going to have a little more than a strong supporting role)

He even makes more than Kiefer? Or highest paid besides him?

He even makes more than Kiefer? Or highest paid besides him?
I can't find the article. But he probably doesn't make more than Kiefer just looking at their past salaries. But still Kal Penn is a hell of an actor to just have a supporting role.

I can't find the article. But he probably doesn't make more than Kiefer just looking at their past salaries. But still Kal Penn is a hell of an actor to just have a supporting role.

Yeah, I'm with you on his potential involvement. I would just be really surprised if he made more than Kiefer. Maybe he makes the most besides him.

If I had to list the people most likely to be involved in order:

1) Emily

2) Seth (the fact that he is so many people's favorite, including mine, means he is probably going to be involved. Also he's the highest paid actor on the show, I doubt they would pay that much for him if he wasn't going to have a little more than a strong supporting role)

3) Mike aka SS agent

4) First Lady

5) Aaron- too obvious to be him

I've been saying that Seth is going to have a bigger role in this whole thing than he has now, but I don't think he's going to be a bad guy. In today's sensitive climate it would be an awfully risky move to make the only brown guy in the cast who happens to be incredibly likeable turn out to be a terrorist.

I don't know what Kal Penn makes but Kiefer is listed as top 15 salaries in TV at $300k an episode. Kal is not on the list.

I don't know what Kal Penn makes but Kiefer is listed as top 15 salaries in TV at $300k an episode. Kal is not on the list.

I guess that answers that. But I don't think it voids my point. Kal Penn is still a pretty huge get to just have him be just a press secretary.

I've been saying that Seth is going to have a bigger role in this whole thing than he has now, but I don't think he's going to be a bad guy. In today's sensitive climate it would be an awfully risky move to make the only brown guy in the cast who happens to be incredibly likeable turn out to be a terrorist.

I hadn't thought of that but you are absolutely on point, he'll probably end up VP instead of being involved in the conspiracy.

Interesting theory. Hadn't thought of that at all.