August 26, 201610 yr Bengals receiver A.J. Green’s wife is pregnant, with a due date of September 30. If she goes into labor on a game day, Green will be in the hospital, not on the field. “I can’t play,” Green said, via Cincinnati.com. “First one, definitely. I want to be there.” A.J. Green won’t play if his baby is born on game day | ProFootballTalk
August 26, 201610 yr I have no problem with this. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Unless she has some kind of an emergency they can time these things pretty good. I have a feeling it will be fine.
August 26, 201610 yr I have no problem with this. Once in a lifetime opportunity. Agreed. Just hope the baby comes on a Tuesday.
August 26, 201610 yr Why would this be a problem? What employee doesn't take off work when their child is being born?! If you don't, your priorities are whacked, IMO.
August 26, 201610 yr Grow up 18. Fantasy football owners across the country depend on him more than most family members ever will.
August 26, 201610 yr Author Why would this be a problem? What employee doesn't take off work when their child is being born?! If you don't, your priorities are whacked, IMO. Maybe an employee that only works 16 or 17 days a year and all things considered probably makes a million dollars per work day.
August 26, 201610 yr Plus, even if he was made to play, how much do you think his head would be in the game that day?
August 26, 201610 yr Maybe an employee that only works 16 or 17 days a year and all things considered probably makes a million dollars per work day. So what?! At the end of the day, your family is more important than your job.
August 26, 201610 yr I have no problem with him missing...... But I will say this once. He gets paid a whole lot of Denaro to do what he does and does it well. It is what it is! It's business......
August 26, 201610 yr I think it is a personal decision between he and his wife. If they think he should play, then he should play. If they think he should not play, then he should not play. It is a personal decision. I am OK with it either way as long as they are.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.