Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A.J. Green won't play if his baby is born on game day

Featured Replies

I support him and any other player on this issue. I also don't really much care for the suggestion that these guys only "work" 16 or 17 days a year. I'm sure everybody goes through the motions in practice. :rolleyes:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to guess they induce on a Tuesday if she carries full term. Maybe even a week early to make it a Tuesday.

If he sits out' date=' does he get paid?[/quote']

 

Yes.

Yes.

Is that a team decision or something worked into his contract which addresses child birth or other family emergency?

Is that a team decision or something worked into his contract which addresses child birth or other family emergency?

 

As far as I know it's his standard 17 week contractual salary. I thought it could only be reduced by suspension. Paternity leaves are now widely accepted in sports it seems like.

  • Author

AJ's wife is in labor according to Cincy Jungle:

 

A.J. Green, whose wife is in labor and expecting the couple’s first baby any minute, were also not practicing on Wednesday.

AJ's wife is in labor according to Cincy Jungle:

 

A.J. Green, whose wife is in labor and expecting the couple’s first baby any minute, were also not practicing on Wednesday.

 

Heard they induced her today so she could deliver Easton Green 10 days early.

Surely this will be his first bat.

 

easton-s3-youth-bat-13oz-yb16s313-2016-1.jpg

Surely this will be his first bat.

 

easton-s3-youth-bat-13oz-yb16s313-2016-1.jpg

 

Stuck in my mind as I was driving back from the lake and listening to the game. Dude I work with just had his first son. Names him Easton. Reminded me of when I named my first child Austin. Family name, didn't know any other kids with same name. Low and behold he had 3-4 in his classes.

Stuck in my mind as I was driving back from the lake and listening to the game. Dude I work with just had his first son. Names him Easton. Reminded me of when I named my first child Austin. Family name, didn't know any other kids with same name. Low and behold he had 3-4 in his classes.

 

I have an Easton. 7 years ago, I didn't know of a single one. The wife heard of the name from one of her forums and fell in love with it. Now I personally know 2 others, both younger than my son, and I've heard the name a couple other times

Easton Corbin, country singer.

 

My co-worker has a 4 year old, Easton.

Easton is one of the names on our short list if we have a boy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.