Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern - Danville Predictions

Who wins? 36 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this one?

Southwestern should win.

They are a 5A school.

 

Danville is a little small 2A school.

This is one of the more interesting games of the week. I'm taking Southwestern by two touchdowns but I'm pulling for the Admirals. Good luck guys!

Good game to gauge both teams.

Southwestern will win this one.

I'm going with Danville in a high-scoring game.

Southwestern should win this one handily. I know their fans think they will make it to Bowling Green this December. If they don't win, they can cancel those reservations. SW 35-14.

Good game to gauge both teams.

 

My thoughts exactly BAC! Good luck to Hazard this week!

Should be a good measure for each team to let them know where they are...both are quality teams with Southwestern having a numbers edge.

 

I think it will be closer than most do, not because SW isn't as good as some thing but because I really respect what Danville has going on.

I feel like I have to say this annually but Danville is better than they are getting credit for...again. They have one of the best playmakers around to go along with a solid RB, good defense and great QB. Add in athlete after athlete in skill positions and the Ads are tough to stop.

My thoughts exactly BAC! Good luck to Hazard this week!

 

Thanks. I hope to hear good news on the injury situation this week.

I expect a good game. It took Clevenger a few years but he has the Ads back in the title picture every year I think. Many people forget that a lot of these kids got to play half of a lot of their games last year so they aren't totally green.

I expect a good game. It took Clevenger a few years but he has the Ads back in the title picture every year I think. Many people forget that a lot of these kids got to play half of a lot of their games last year so they aren't totally green.

 

This. I am really looking forward to this game. It should be a good barometer of what each team has this season. If Danville were to win I'll feel better about the Boyle County game the following week.

I'd like to see this game. I'll take the Warriors in a close one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.