Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer

Featured Replies

Shooting guard Sean McNeil picked up an offer from KY Wesleyan today.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very deserving! Hoping he has a great senior season. KWU could be REAL good with Sean and Hatton!!

Long overdue. Sean doesn't get nearly enough credit statewide for how good he is. Arguably the best all around player in the 9th region this coming season.

  • Author
Long overdue. Sean doesn't get nearly enough credit statewide for how good he is. Arguably the best all around player in the 9th region this coming season.

 

Easily the most puzzling recruitment I can recall in a while in NKY.

Happy should be happy with him. They had a good year last year.

Interesting stat about McNeil. His 3pt % is higher than his 2 pt %.

I didn't get a chance to see him play last year. Is he a legitimate 6'4"?

Easily the most puzzling recruitment I can recall in a while in NKY.

 

If McNeil shows the level of athleticism many on this board feel he has, then his recruiting picks up significantly.

 

I could see coaches questioning whether he can play guard at the D-II level. He is a bigger kid who had to defend the post a lot last year given Cooper's lack of a true "big."

 

I think he is a good enough athlete - and player - to play at a school like Bellarmine and average 10-12 pts/game by the time he graduates. He could score 20/game at a D-III school.

 

He could go lower-level D-I - not sure he is athletic enough - or a good enough shooter - to succeed at the D-I level. I would think he'd get a look from WKy - can he really get up and down the court and shoot it well enough to fit at that type of school?

Sean will have a very nice offer within the next two weeks. KWC is solid, this next one will be bigger.

 

Big fan of this kid and I hope he has a great senior season.

Long overdue. Sean doesn't get nearly enough credit statewide for how good he is. Arguably the best all around player in the 9th region this coming season.

 

There are those that would argue that. Some say he isn't the best player on his team.

There are those that would argue that. Some say he isn't the best player on his team.

 

I'd say those people would be in the minority. AK is certainly on the rise without a doubt and is certainly a totally different player but both compliment each other with different games. Sean's only issue is he unfortunately has been bitten by the injury bug during his career but when healthy most would agree he's the best player on his team, not that it matters, and one of the top 3 players in the region.

 

Congrats to him and I would echo Walter in that it has been a little overdue but with a healthy senior campaign the sky is the limit.

  • Author

His AAU team tweeted that UMBC (D1 program in Maryland) has "high interest" in Sean.

  • Author
Sean will have a very nice offer within the next two weeks. KWC is solid' date=' this next one will be bigger. Big fan of this kid and I hope he has a great senior season.[/quote']

 

As expected Bellarmine has offered. Nice get.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.