Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cooper's Sean McNeil Picks Up Offer

Featured Replies

Mcneil is one of the top 10 players in the state. I can not for the life of me figure out why he does not get the recognition and hype he deserves. If he played on an up tempo run and gun style team he would average a ton of points. Instead he plays for a team that likes to get down and guard and run nice set's. On top of that hes a great kid. Best of luck to him
Next up recruits has him 32nd in his class.
  • Replies 60
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next up recruits has him 32nd in his class.

 

They have there opinion and I have mine. I have watched a lot of basketball and he has one of the best shots i have seen in a long time. Good handles and pretty good bounce. I would take him on my team any day.

Oh, I thought you said he was top 10 not that you thought he was top 10. My bad.

Oh, I thought you said he was top 10 not that you thought he was top 10. My bad.

No worries. Everyone has opinions, I just feel like he is a much better player than some of the others in the 9th region that are getting D1 offers. Again not a knock on the other kids. All are deserving of what they are receiving but I just see Mckneil is the better player.

No worries. Everyone has opinions, I just feel like he is a much better player than some of the others in the 9th region that are getting D1 offers. Again not a knock on the other kids. All are deserving of what they are receiving but I just see Mckneil is the better player.

 

What other 2017 players in the 9th region besides CVH have D1 offers?

What other 2017 players in the 9th region besides CVH have D1 offers?

 

CJ Fredrick

Next up recruits has him 32nd in his class.

 

Most of the recruiting services will rank on college potential and not as high school players. Example. Quentin Snider was higher rated high school player, and was the best player in the state, but Raymond Spalding has more NBA potential. McNeil Definitely isn't the 32nd best high school player (much higher), but may not be as high when ranking for the next level than some other bigger or more athletic players.

  • Author
Mcneil is one of the top 10 players in the state. I can not for the life of me figure out why he does not get the recognition and hype he deserves. If he played on an up tempo run and gun style team he would average a ton of points. Instead he plays for a team that likes to get down and guard and run nice set's. On top of that hes a great kid. Best of luck to him

 

Coaches recognize skill regardless of the type of offense a team runs. Plus most coaches see kids during the summer where I assume the offense is more up tempo.

  • Author
Next up recruits has him 32nd in his class.

 

There aren't 31 better players in the class of 2017.

Good point. Good high school players are a dime a dozen. good college players not so much.

The issue is not whether he can play offense at the next level. The issue is whether he can guard guards at the next level. That is his issue.

There aren't 31 better players in the class of 2017.

 

Don't put much stock in Next Up

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.