Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Would Be Worse Today?

Featured Replies

Being a police officer

Being a black man

 

 

 

FWIW, you couldn't pay me enough to be either one right now.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there is a simple answer. I think my choice would differ depending on the location of police officer, and location / economic status of the black man.

Black man - I don't know what to do with all that hardware! :idunno:

Police, not even close in my opinion.

 

Agreed, as a black man you have a choice to comply and stay out of the chaos which would extremely limit your chances of getting into harms way. As a police officer you go where you are called no ifs ands or buts.

The answer will always be black.

I don't see how it can be anything other than the black man.

Agreed' date=' as a black man you have a choice to comply and stay out of the chaos which would extremely limit your chances of getting into harms way. As a police officer you go where you are called no ifs ands or buts.[/quote']

 

$20 an hour to now second guess every move you make at your job and hope you come home to see your kids each night. I'd rather be a black man any day over that.

The answer will always be black.

 

 

When I read your post Deuce this just automatically popped in my head and made me chuckle.:lol2:

 

When I read your post Deuce this just automatically popped in my head and made me chuckle.:lol2:

 

Ha ha...me too!

Absolutely worse to be a cop in today's society.

Black man - I don't know what to do with all that hardware! :idunno:

 

Maybe I'm just missing something, but what does this post mean? What hardware?

Maybe I'm just missing something, but what does this post mean? What hardware?

 

The twig and berries, man. I don't know how you guys walk around with that stuff.

 

Sorry you asked, right?!?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.