Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County Sheriff's Dept. Employee fired

Featured Replies

A Kansas officer was fired for making a threat to the child of a black lady after the Dallas shooting.

Right in my back yard...don't know this guy, by name anyway but have a couple of my peeps on the force there. I will have to inquire about this.

Good riddance I say. FB is a wonderful tool in that it helps you see some of your "friends" in their true light.

That's one way to weed out those who are not cut out for the job. Whatever it takes.

I'm sure he thought this would start a movement when he was typing it.

 

At least based on the group it was posted in he thought it was surely "common sense."

From the link:

 

"These *expletive* all say they hate white ppl (sic), they hate cops, they hate to work. They even hate each other. lol i mean come on really? They shoot each other constantly and no one says anything. All they care about is themselves. I say they want hate which they clearly do, they'll always hate white ppl (sic) no matter what," read the post.

From the link:

 

"These *expletive* all say they hate white ppl (sic), they hate cops, they hate to work. They even hate each other. lol i mean come on really? They shoot each other constantly and no one says anything. All they care about is themselves. I say they want hate which they clearly do, they'll always hate white ppl (sic) no matter what," read the post.

 

It continues:

 

"Why don't we just start hating back ? Really give em some of their own medicine and remind them how bad racism used to be, then let them see if they are still being treated unfair. They want to kill then why not give em what they want ? Instead if giving them all of white ppls money and bs benefits let's just give em a few shots to the face. I'm done with this [expletive] I'm sick of all the whiney [expletive] ppl taking up for them too. How do you spell garbage?"BLACK" completely pathetic and worthless.

It's getting to be out of control and it's about time we do something about it and quit backing down just because it's "the right thing to do" idk if any of you noticed but criminals don't do the right thing EVER!!"

Good riddance I say. FB is a wonderful tool in that it helps you see some of your "friends" in their true light.

 

I was thinking this world would be better off without Facebook, twitter, etc. Now that you mention it, it may be a good way to separate the herd.

I'm so thankful I've never tweeted, snapped, or posted on FB. BGP is as close as I'll get.

I'm so thankful I've never tweeted, snapped, or posted on FB. BGP is as close as I'll get.

Neither has my great grandma.

  • Author
I'm so thankful I've never tweeted, snapped, or posted on FB. BGP is as close as I'll get.

 

Love Twitter!!! It's so fast. :lol2: :lol2:

Love Twitter!!! It's so fast. :lol2: :lol2:

I trust you'll hook me up with the important stuff.

Neither has my great grandma.

That's why she's great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.