Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson County Sheriff's Dept. Employee fired

Featured Replies

Neither has my great grandma.

 

Mine either.

 

But in her defense, she's been dead for 48 years.

FWIW, this article describes them as a "part-time court employee," so it's not clear what they do. The reporter makes it sounds like he shared the post from the "Common Sense Conservative" group instead of writing it, but that's less clear. From what I can gather I think he shared a photo from that group and wrote the quoted remarks as a caption of sorts.

 

Anderson County court employee fired over social media post

I'm so thankful I've never tweeted, snapped, or posted on FB. BGP is as close as I'll get.

 

Me too doc.

Good riddance I say. FB is a wonderful tool in that it helps you see some of your "friends" in their true light.

 

How true! I've never posted on FB but from what I've seen of others' posts on there you do indeed get a sense of what the "friends" truly are.

  • Author
I trust you'll hook me up with the important stuff.

 

Always! :thumb:

I'm so thankful I've never tweeted, snapped, or posted on FB. BGP is as close as I'll get.

 

Ditto...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.