July 1, 201610 yr Why shouldn't the price be high by the Reds? Bruce is not a FA next year, they have an option on him.
July 1, 201610 yr I'm heading to Youngstown/Cleveland this weekend to visit the fiance's family. I'll see if I can make it happen.
July 1, 201610 yr Would love to see this, if the price is not to high. Are you a Reds or Indians fan?
July 1, 201610 yr He seems to be a good fit and he said he would waive his no trade clause in the right situation.
July 3, 201610 yr Author I would not mind seeing this trade Reds get Michael Choice Joey Butler Bryson Myles Indians get Bruce. As cheap as the Reds are this is not that far fetched.
July 3, 201610 yr I would not mind seeing this trade Reds get Michael Choice Joey Butler Bryson Myles Indians get Bruce. As cheap as the Reds are this is not that far fetched. The Reds haven't been cheap for a long time.
July 3, 201610 yr Basically at halfway through the season. Bruce at .272, 17 HR, 60 RBI, .870 OPS. To finish my point. Bruce's value is about as high as it's gonna get.
July 4, 201610 yr To finish my point. Bruce's value is about as high as it's gonna get. More games like today and it's only going down. 0-4 w/ 3Ks. Only AB where he didn't K was an awful effort where they had Strasburg laboring walking Cozart & Votto with a 10 pitch AB from Peraza squeezed in between. Bruce flies meekly to 3B on the 2nd pitch of his AB. Awful not to make Strasburg work to get him out.
July 4, 201610 yr Will most trades that are gonna happen do so before the All-Star game? Hard to say depends on a lot of things. I'd say no.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.