June 27, 201610 yr Well there's two white dudes that say "Not Cool" too, so anybody saying this is racist is stretching, to say the least.
June 27, 201610 yr Yes very offensive, they were handing these out and my kids got two of them. I made them burn them immediately, you should to if you have one.
June 27, 201610 yr Why It has white kids with allow saying not cool too. Agreed, ref. Nothing to see here.
June 27, 201610 yr That's @mountain ref chasing Obama at the top of the page. On my bucket list. Hahaha
June 29, 201610 yr I hope it was an innocent slip up but at the end of the day I can see why this picture bothers some people. It doesn't bother me but I get why it bothers some.
June 29, 201610 yr Ok. Someone tell me why there is a fully underdeveloped whale levitating and blowing a whistle in this picture?
June 29, 201610 yr Ok. Someone tell me why there is a fully underdeveloped whale levitating and blowing a whistle in this picture? Pretty sure the magicians' guild will be offended by what is clearly a representation of some bootleg magic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.