Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Red Cross is racist?

Featured Replies

Super racist, at that... :rolleyes:

 

People look to be offended. I got one word to describe them

 

TcK0SEU.gif

 

:woot:

Well there's two white dudes that say "Not Cool" too, so anybody saying this is racist is stretching, to say the least.

 

I cant figure out why the kid diving and the other kid swimming aren't cool. If anyone is upset about this poster then I feel for them.

Agreed, ref. Nothing to see here.

 

600

What does the poster show that has any connection with hell freezing over? I guess I'm missing the point in both pictures. And I don't think it's racist because the tags are on all types of children.

What does the poster show that has any connection with hell freezing over? I guess I'm missing the point in both pictures. And I don't think it's racist because the tags are on all types of children.

 

Cool your jets, maw. Simply saying that it's a cold day in hell when ref and I agree on something.:lol2:

 

2-over-your-head.jpg

I cant figure out why the kid diving and the other kid swimming aren't cool. If anyone is upset about this poster then I feel for them.

 

I'm guessing the kid diving is doing so too close to another swimmer. The kid in the middle of the pool? Drowning? That ain't cool. :lol2:

Cool your jets, maw. Simply saying that it's a cold day in hell when ref and I agree on something.:lol2:

 

Believe me my jets are cool if they weren't you would know it. :taz: But they're cool. I was just trying to understand how the poster was racist. I was thinking " When hell freezes over" and that didn't seem to make sense. But I did not connect the symbols to mean you two seldom agree on anything. Anyway all is good. :thumb:

If you want a good laugh check out Barstool Sports for how they re-did the poster.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.