Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 2016/2017

Featured Replies

Can anyone confirm if PL Dunbar game is home or away? Would love to see Hollingsworth come to Park Hills.

 

Thomas More will host the Dan Tieman Classic on Feb 11.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look out for Deere moving up the ladder ... Averaged 24 ppg in the Moeller and St X JV scrimmages, then poured in 30+ In a couple of high quality games for the Royals over the weekend .... Kid can shoot ...

 

Nice young player. Will get to compete at the JV level. Needs to get stronger (as most sophs do). Has a chance to be a really nice player in a few years.

Thomas More will host the Dan Tieman Classic on Feb 11.

 

Cool. Even closer to the homefront!

Cool. Even closer to the homefront!

 

Ride your bike!

Can anyone confirm if PL Dunbar game is home or away? Would love to see Hollingsworth come to Park Hills.

 

This game is being played at Thomas More, so in essence a home game for Cov. Cath.

Who do you think they will hire for JV coach?

 

Not sure. I think they have a candidate from Cincinnati. Not sure what other candidates they have.

I'm hearing that CovCath has hired a JV coach. Can anyone confirm.

I'm hearing that CovCath has hired a JV coach. Can anyone confirm.

 

Sounds like that is the case.

I mean this came out close to 12 days ago. Congrats Coach Franzen, we are going to miss you!

Who are the 2 new coaches and where did they come from?

Who are the 2 new coaches and where did they come from?

 

There is only one new coach. Speculation is that the new JV coach is the former Highlands frosh coach.

There is only one new coach. Speculation is that the new JV coach is the former Highlands frosh coach.

 

I believe he is talking about the 2nd new coach, the one replacing Tony Bacigalupo who is going to focus on his A.D. role.

I believe he is talking about the 2nd new coach, the one replacing Tony Bacigalupo who is going to focus on his A.D. role.

 

I didn't know they were bring on a new coach to replace him. Bench seems pretty full with coaches already.

I didn't know they were bring on a new coach to replace him. Bench seems pretty full with coaches already.

 

I heard CCH just hired a coach to oversee the concession stand, student section, and make sure the visitor's shower doesn't work. Their basketball budget probably exceeds TMC's.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.