Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 2016/2017

Featured Replies

That's pretty awesome. Love seeing Coaches always helping their kids.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 28.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Which football players will be joining the basketball team?

Which football players will be joining the basketball team?

 

AJ Mayer on the varsity . I don't think Ziggy is returning.

I'd assume Coldiron on the JV. Not sure if I'm missing any.

I saw some pics yesterday that @paNDA took at SK.

 

Kudos to Jake Walter for continuing to develop his body. Getting leaner. That's a big plus for him and CCH.

 

Kid has a REALLY good off hand.

2
Who was the big in the walking boot yesterday?

 

 

Not a big. SOPH Jack Davin. Wing.

Looked pretty tall.

 

6'3 ish

AJ Mayer on the varsity . I don't think Ziggy is returning.

I'd assume Coldiron on the JV. Not sure if I'm missing any.

 

 

I forgot Pike.

Which football players will be joining the basketball team?

 

AJ Mayer on the varsity . I don't think Ziggy is returning.

I'd assume Coldiron on the JV. Not sure if I'm missing any.

 

I forgot Pike.

 

Official word :

 

Mayer

Pike

Lenihan

 

Coldiron is not playing.

Who was the big in the walking boot yesterday?

 

Not a big. SOPH Jack Davin. Wing.

 

6'3 ish

 

 

Official word is about 6'5. Grown since I last saw him.

Coldiron not playing IMO is a blow but they are so loaded and young they wont miss a beat.

Official word is about 6'5. Grown since I last saw him.

 

Yea he looked 6'5.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.