Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari wants the SEC Tournament moved to November

Featured Replies

Cal just wants people talking about UK and him. He doesn't seem to care what they say, as long as he's top of mind.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am going to be UK's next coach once Cal leaves...

  • Author
I think I am going to be UK's next coach once Cal leaves...

 

Can I be an assistant? I'm a perfect assistant and do better when playing the "good cop" role. I won't let you down and I'll be your most loyal assistant. I'll hold you down on and off the court. I got you.

Can I be an assistant? I'm a perfect assistant and do better when playing the "good cop" role. I won't let you down and I'll be your most loyal assistant. I'll hold you down on and off the court. I got you.

 

Yes.

 

It's a done deal Cats fans. Deuce and PP92, UK coaches in waiting.

Can I be the lead recruiter? I'm good with people, and if it got right down to it, slipping a bag of cash across the table isn't beneath me.

Can I be the lead recruiter? I'm good with people, and if it got right down to it, slipping a bag of cash across the table isn't beneath me.

 

Then yes, you can be on staff. :lol:

  • Author
Then yes, you can be on staff. :lol:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Yes.

 

It's a done deal Cats fans. Deuce and PP92, UK coaches in waiting.

 

Can you upgrade my season tickets from the last row in Rupp to the first? Keep me at center court though, please! :thumb:

Can you upgrade my season tickets from the last row in Rupp to the first? Keep me at center court though, please! :thumb:

 

Done.

Yes.

 

It's a done deal Cats fans. Deuce and PP92, UK coaches in waiting.

 

Can I be in charge of getting prostitutes for the recruits. Since your a Louisville fan I thought it would fit the criteria.

I think I am going to be UK's next coach once Cal leaves...

 

Would love to be on staff. Random assistant that handles the interviews and radio shows that you don't feel like showing up for sounds good, if that works for you?!

Would love to be on staff. Random assistant that handles the interviews and radio shows that you don't feel like showing up for sounds good, if that works for you?!

 

Only if you say what I tell you to say.

Now that's a plan to help boost Sweet 16 attendance numbers!

 

Julian needs to make him chair of the committee.

Can I be in charge of getting prostitutes for the recruits. Since your a Louisville fan I thought it would fit the criteria.

 

Maybe you can be in charge of academics and tutor them.

Then yes, you can be on staff. :lol:

 

Can I play the role of Father Hatz?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.