Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari wants the SEC Tournament moved to November

Featured Replies

If he had a neck tattoo and/or chin strips, he'd probably be perfect for Louisville too lol just kidding.

 

You are right, he is definitely the perfect coach for the UK fan base. It'll be difficult to be the one following him I think.

 

It would be hard to imagine the next coach at UK not being a let down of some sort.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His whole point was that the tournament is uselss with a title game that doesn't impact seeding. I'd imagine it'll be moved to Saturday in the next 2-3 years. Mission accomplished IMO.

  • Author
It would be hard to imagine the next coach at UK not being a let down of some sort.

 

I can't wait to watch the fallout. :lol2:

I can't wait to watch the fallout. :lol2:

 

"The #4 recruiting class?? Kentucky Basketball deserves better than this."

  • Author
"The #4 recruiting class?? Kentucky Basketball deserves better than this."

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

It's going to be so much fun. :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

 

It's going to be so much fun. :lol2:

The question is, will you remain a UK fan when he is gone? :sssh:

  • Author
The question is, will you remain a UK fan when he is gone? :sssh:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

Cal is the perfect coach for the UK fan base. That is for certain.

 

Funny, I felt the same way about Pitino when he was at UK.

Funny, I felt the same way about Pitino when he was at UK.

 

Pitino also fit that mold very well. I don't really remember Rick at UK, so I couldn't really speak to the comparisons between the two.

When it comes to generating interest, there's Cal and then there's all other coaches.

Love it. Cal is a master marketer.

 

Side note - One thing I've noticed is successful franchises/programs or players are often labeled "whiners"... Patriots, STL Cards, Saban, Lebron. So I guess that is a good thing if people say Cal is a cry baby. :thumb:

It's always something with him.

 

Crazy like a fox Deuce.

You want your conference tournament to matter? Get it done before Sunday. Problem solved.

 

This. Just start the tourney one day sooner.

 

Although Cal doesn't like any tournament where there is the potential for 3 games in 3 days. It's why UK doesn't go to Maui anymore.

Pitino also fit that mold very well. I don't really remember Rick at UK, so I couldn't really speak to the comparisons between the two.

 

Pitino fit UK to a tee. Arrogant just like our fans. :thumb:

Whoever follows Cal...well, I already feel sorry for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.