Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le'Veon Bell crying about the Bengals trying to hurt him

Featured Replies

Bell’s injury became a talking point in the war of words between the teams after the Steelers took issue with Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict’s reaction to the hit that injured Bell. On Tuesday, Bell revisited that game and said he felt that members of the Bengals other than Burfict were trying to hurt him during the game.

 

“I don’t think it was just [burfict]; it was like the whole team was really out there trying to like twist my ankles and do little dirty stuff in between the piles,” Bell said, via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

 

Bell added that the Bengals aren’t the only team that tries to “take me out of the game.”

 

“Umm, a couple, but obviously a lot of teams in our division really play that same way, so obviously I know that — I just was kind of ignorant to that at first because I didn’t think people played like that,” Bell said.

 

Bell said those experiences taught him to take “nothing for granted” once he returns to a full workload. He expects that to happen at training camp, which would keep him right on track for a return to the lineup in Week One.

 

Le’Veon Bell thinks Bengals, other teams try to hurt him | ProFootballTalk

I guess non Bengal fans would say he is "Calling them out" instead of saying he is "Crying"

 

I love the back and forth between the Bengals and the Steelers Fans

Bell added that the Bengals aren’t the only team that tries to “take me out of the game.”

 

“Umm, a couple, but obviously a lot of teams in our division really play that same way, so obviously I know that — I just was kind of ignorant to that at first because I didn’t think people played like that,” Bell said.

This guy is a Steeler, for goodness sakes. Apparently he did not watch NFL games growing up. His current coach tried-cough cough I mean accidentally interfered with an opposing player on the sideline. I'm sure there are a lot of players , past and present who could show him injuries caused by Steelers. One thing for sure, football is not a sport for the faint of heart. I enjoy the game, just would not want my family to be a player.

  • Author
This guy is a Steeler, for goodness sakes.

 

Exactly!

 

A Pittsburgh Steeler crying to the media. It blows up every tough guy stereotype I have of the Steelers. They are certainly not your Big Brother's Steelers.

You could have stopped the thread title at......Le'Veon Bell crying.

Exactly!

 

A Pittsburgh Steeler crying to the media. It blows up every tough guy stereotype I have of the Steelers. They are certainly not your Big Brother's Steelers.

 

And they are still better than your Bengals.

  • Author
And they are still better than your Bengals.

 

We sure are going to find out.

It's football, not tiddlywinks.

Exactly!

 

A Pittsburgh Steeler crying to the media. It blows up every tough guy stereotype I have of the Steelers. They are certainly not your Big Brother's Steelers.

 

No, they are Big Ben's and this is exactly what he does with the media. I hear a lot of Chris Carpenter in this interview.

I'm going with a strong assumption that Bell never watched/read about football and what happens in the bottom of piles. Maybe he forgot had heard about what actually happens on the bottom of a pile, especially after a fumble. Stories abound of eye gouging, ankle twisting, finger biting etc.

 

How the steelers, in this instance Bell, aren't being raked over the coals in the national media I don't know. If Bernard had spouted off about the totally cheap hot on him that turned the game around the Bengals would be painted whiners.

Can you imagine the amount of crying that would have come out of Pittsburgh if the Bengals had not decided to literally hand the ball and the game over to Pittsburgh?

 

Has the losing team in a playoff game ever got into the head of the winner more than the Bengals have gotten into Pittsburgh's heads?

Can you imagine the amount of crying that would have come out of Pittsburgh if the Bengals had not decided to literally hand the ball and the game over to Pittsburgh?

 

Has the losing team in a playoff game ever got into the head of the winner more than the Bengals have gotten into Pittsburgh's heads?

 

I don't think the Bengals got into the steelers heads at all. They know that them the Bengals and Patriots are probably the top 3 teams in the afc this year. They also know the Bengals have so far showed that they will self explode against them. So it's just all part of the mind games the steelers are playing. They know the more they talk about it the more the Bengals have to keep getting reminded of it. Just trying to get the Bengals to once again get so worked up that they self explode again.

 

It's all mind games. The steelers players know exactly what they are doing.

  • Author
I don't think the Bengals got into the steelers heads at all. They know that them the Bengals and Patriots are probably the top 3 teams in the afc this year. They also know the Bengals have so far showed that they will self explode against them. So it's just all part of the mind games the steelers are playing. They know the more they talk about it the more the Bengals have to keep getting reminded of it. Just trying to get the Bengals to once again get so worked up that they self explode again.

 

It's all mind games. The steelers players know exactly what they are doing.

 

No way I give Bell that much credit.

No way I give Bell that much credit.

 

It's the whole Steelers team. They all keep making comments about it. Shoot even Big Ben did last year before the playoff game saying yeah he thinks they are in the Bengals heads. It's very smart by the Steelers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.