Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 2016-17

Featured Replies

Not IMO. Why would you wait until plan A makes a decision to start working on plan B?

 

That is how you end up with Sheray Thomas.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Then you don't know more than a couple UK fans.

 

I don't know if there is a single "truth" in your entire post. Actually I'm quite sure there isn't. :lol2:

 

You think only a couple of UK fans are like Matt Jones?, you know even less than what I thought you did:lol2:

You think only a couple of UK fans are like Matt Jones?, you know even less than what I thought you did:lol2:

 

I know tons of UK fans, not a one that takes anything that comes out of Jones' mouth seriously.

Bolden thing is hilarious, mom demands that he goes to Duke, he likes UK better. Which one do I go to for 9 months to become a millionaire? Will the millions be worth more from Duke mom?

Bolden thing is hilarious, mom demands that he goes to Duke, he likes UK better. Which one do I go to for 9 months to become a millionaire? Will the millions be worth more from Duke mom?

 

I'd read somewhere that his family wants him to go to Duke and he wants to go to UK. Sounds like he is a big time mama's boy if she is going to make the decision for him.

I'd read somewhere that his family wants him to go to Duke and he wants to go to UK. Sounds like he is a big time mama's boy if she is going to make the decision for him.

 

It's a 9 month vacation I don't get why she cares she already hit the lotto.

It's a 9 month vacation I don't get why she cares she already hit the lotto.

 

Me either. I also couldn't imagine holding my kid's decision over his head like that if this is the case.

Me either. I also couldn't imagine holding my kid's decision over his head like that if this is the case.

 

Absolutely selfish. Can't understand it at all.

Let the kid be happy with his pick whichever it may be

There's a lot of chatter on a few sites that many of the Crystal Ball readers are flipping their predictions to Bolden going to UK. Something changed in the last couple of days with mommy's opinion. Some of this info is coming from the Duke board.

Why would you want Duke over UK? Virtually the same program. Duke is a better academic school but does she really care?

Why would you want Duke over UK? Virtually the same program. Duke is a better academic school but does she really care?

 

That's the point I've been making, does she want to drive a Mercedes or BMW to the draft?

There's a lot of chatter on a few sites that many of the Crystal Ball readers are flipping their predictions to Bolden going to UK. Something changed in the last couple of days with mommy's opinion. Some of this info is coming from the Duke board.

 

I never felt like he was coming to Duke. It was UK fans saying he was going to Duke. Especially after Thornton left.

Why would you want Duke over UK? Virtually the same program. Duke is a better academic school but does she really care?

 

Better coach and to win a title.

Better coach and to win a title.

Better developer of talent? Better for 1 and done? UK can't win the title this year?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.