Duke 2016-17

StickerMann

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out where Duke misled him. He had an opportunity to prove himself in practice didn't he? The whole world could see he is good. Did Duke tell him he'd be one and done or something?

I feel bad for Thornton because it is obvious he left on good terms but this Mark Edwards fella is more bothered about it than Thornton. I guess he was trying to look like he was The Man and Jeff Capel and Nate James ignored him and now he is mad.

My post was poorly worded. I was telling PP2 that KY has less of a problem than Duke on who gets all the shots next year.

Duke returns Kennard and Allen who took many, many shots last year. Plus they add many others who are shot takers. Will they all stay happy?

UK has a big class coming in but don't return a plethora of high volume shot takers.

Sorry for the confusion.

My post was poorly worded. I was telling PP2 that KY has less of a problem than Duke on who gets all the shots next year.

Duke returns Kennard and Allen who took many, many shots last year. Plus they add many others who are shot takers. Will they all stay happy?

UK has a big class coming in but don't return a plethora of high volume shot takers.

Sorry for the confusion.

Winning cures everything and most will be leaving after next year anyways. The only one I could see not being happy would be Luke Kennard but he lost shots when Grayson returned.

He probably isn't going to see much time next season, but I'm a huge Javin De'Laurier fan. Absurd to think he'll likely be their 10th or 11th guy. He'd be a freshman all conference guy at pretty much any other high major in the country...

I saw Matt Jones tweet about Coach K pushing out Thornton for Bolden. That doesn't make any sense. Why push out one of the two PGs for a Center? Hell, at the least he could have pushed Grayson Allen out. I don't understand that logic.

So is Bolden a Duke lock now since it seems like UK's #1 fan is making accusations about Duke scholarship situation?

I saw Matt Jones tweet about Coach K pushing out Thornton for Bolden. That doesn't make any sense. Why push out one of the two PGs for a Center? Hell, at the least he could have pushed Grayson Allen out. I don't understand that logic.

So is Bolden a Duke lock now since it seems like UK's #1 fan is making accusations about Duke scholarship situation?

To be honest, I thought "Roderick Rhodes" when this first broke.

But like you it doesn't make sense that you push out a rising PG who will only get better to make room for a Center/Forward.

At least Rhodes was pushed out for Ron Mercer who was a better player IMO at the same position.