Duke 2016-17

StickerMann

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is now official. Derryck Thornton is transferring. That makes Frank Jackson the only PG on the roster next season.

I haven't heard why he is transferring. I hate to see him leave. I think he'd have been a great player for the program in the same vein as Matt Jones and Chris Duhon.

Won't that leave them thin at PG next season? Bolden may go there but who will get him the ball. All shooters and no distributors.

Frank Jackson will be the PG. A bit more of a scoring combo guard than a true PG, but he's a big time talent...

Didn't Coach K & Duke really put to push on Thornton to reclassify and move up to be eligible this year? Seems curious that they need a scholly for Bolden, and like magic it suddenly appears?? His uncle seems to think he might have been "done wrong" a bit??

Didn't Coach K & Duke really put to push on Thornton to reclassify and move up to be eligible this year? Seems curious that they need a scholly for Bolden, and like magic it suddenly appears?? His uncle seems to think he might have been "done wrong" a bit??

That guy was his trainer, not his uncle FWIW...