Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor County - HUGE transfer?

Featured Replies

Word is spreading that David Sloan HS left Taylor County. Any truth to this?

  • Replies 104
  • Views 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is interesting. I guess he won't win Mr. Basketball next year.

Did he come to Taylor County from Louisville?

This is interesting. I guess he won't win Mr. Basketball next year.

 

Nevermind. He can still win Mr. Basketball. WOW.

Did he come to Taylor County from Louisville?

Yep!

Did he come to Taylor County from Louisville?

 

And headed back there. My sources say he's transferring to Ballard for the rest of this school year.

I have heard this in the works for several weeks. I heard Louisville. Didn't know which school.

And headed back there. My sources say he's transferring to Ballard for the rest of this school year.

 

Ah, to Ballard. It's never Shawnee or Atherton, is it?! :lol2:

Ah, to Ballard. It's never Shawnee or Atherton, is it?! :lol2:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

What is Ballard going to look like next year adding Sloan into the mix? Not very familiar with Louisville area teams.

Didn't he live with the coach of Taylor Co.? These kids change schools like I change the oil in my car...once a year! :lol2:

Yes he lives (lived) with Gatewood. This is very interesting, but not a complete surprise. AS I said in a earlier post I wouldn't be shocked if Sloan nor Gatewood where at Taylor County next basketball season.

 

I've heard rumblings that it's just for the remainer of the school year and he will be back at Taylor County for next season.

And headed back there. My sources say he's transferring to Ballard for the rest of this school year.

 

Thats what I'm hearing as well. Me personally I think it's a backup plan in case Gatewood gets a better job and bolts. I still wouldn't totally rule out that the kid doesn't Prep school next season.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.